a bit pretty sick but didn’t want to miss out on Hanna’s birthday last Saturday!
I don’t know who made the Jell-O shots but they were amazing :’) #TeachMeYourWays
If you’ve ever wondered what a bunch of girls dressed in Aritzia looks like, just refer to the picture above. I think literally every single article of clothing is from ritz #WeDontShopAnywhereElseAnymore
Thought it’d be neat if I included what is being worn above so check out the following links (and visit us ;D) #SalesAssociateAfterHours #myaritzia?
- Taylor: Le Fou Trompette Dress
- Katie: Wilfred Foucalt Dress
- Annie: Babaton Clayton Dress
- Natalie: Wilfred Bossut Dress
- Hanna: Wilfred Moulin Dress
- Tisha: Top = Wilfred Free Georgia T-Shirt Bottom = (Sunday’s Best Pleated Skirt *no longer online*)
- Me: Top = Sunday’s Best Crop Top (no longer on site but similar here) Bottom = Wilfred Free Abbie Skirt (no longer on site)
- Cathy: Top = Wilfred Dauphine Tank Bottom = Wilfred Free Josephine Skirt
Headed over to JBRs afterwards! 🙂