I have been LOVING my Kindle ever since I started my monthly book challenge where I read a book a month (minimum!).
The Kindle that I have is their newer one that’s WATERPROOF(amazing!!! I feel super safe reading by the pool or on the beach) and for the bigger readers, you can even choose between 8GB and 32GB!
US Link: https://amzn.to/3fR3Rxr
CA Link: https://amzn.to/34OMF5E
How to Download Free Books on Kindle
- Create an account on https://b-ok.cc/
- Search for book
- Click on the book version with the most recent year (since newer books get updated)
- Download as .mobi format
- In rare cases, certain books might require you to download the TOR browser to download the books
Two Options to Send the Book to Kindle:
- Email the .mobi file to your kindle email address (on your kindle, click the top right 3 dots > settings > your account > send-to-kindle email)
- Use the send to kindle <https://www.amazon.com/gp/sendtokindle> app